Deadline: 06 Jun 23
Position: Research Fellow
Centre for Educational Research and Innovation
|Application Deadline:||06 Jun 23|
|Days left:||-0 day|
CDRI—Cambodia’s leading independent development policy research institute, working to support capacity development within selected government and civil society institutions—is seeking a qualified applicant for the position of Research Fellow to be based in the Centre for Educational Research and Innovation of CDRI
- Lead and take part in the design and implementation of research projects (conceptualization, methodology, fieldwork management, data analysis, report writing, publications, and dissemination activities).
- Identify new opportunities and develop research proposals for submission to granting agencies.
- Contribute to the Center’s strategy development and implementation of the work plan and budget.
- Coach, mentor and supervise junior researchers and team members.
- Build and sustain relations and strategic partnerships with government counterparts, donors, researchers, and other stakeholders to foster collaboration, generate and share learning, raise the profile and attract new potential funding.
- Contribute to technical reports, research briefs, and peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Contribute to capacity-building activities and prepare training materials and other documentation, as required.
- Advanced degree in Education, Development Studies, Development Economics, or closely related fields (A PhD degree is preferred).
- At least three-year experience in research or research-related fields. Comprehensive knowledge and skills in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in analytical software including STATA, SPSS, R, Nvivo, etc.
- Commitment in mentoring and professional development of young researchers.
- Abilities to communicate findings and strong communication skills in English and Khmer, both oral and written.
- Proven track record of policy and academic research publications.
CDRI provides a competitive remuneration package to staff commensurate with qualifications and experience. In addition to an attractive salary, we also provide other benefits including medical and accidence insurance, pension, seniority indemnity, support for staff capacity building plan, and annual performance review promotion.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a motivation letter and detailed CV with list of three professional referees to CDRI at https://bit.ly/3BpN2Uo by 05 June 2022.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
Only short-listed candidates will be notified