Enhancing Adaptive Capacity to Climate Change
This handbook is designed for small farmers and local smallholders. Using understandable terms and clear, attractive pictures, it sets out some of the best farming practices for enhancing adaptive capacity and resilience to climate change. It explains:
• How climate change and human activities affect water resources and local livelihoods;
• What can be done to strengthen water governance for more effective water use and management in response to climate change;
• Easily applicable field and water management practices for adaptation;
• How to market small farm products;
• What local communities can do to improve their adaptive capacity.
In view of its popularity among local people, this illustrated handbook is clearly very useful.